Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Tobacco Awareness

So, today I made my health class (all 6 of them) go present their videos and posters they had made to the grade 3-6 classroom.  I was highly impressed by the effort and presentation.  It started out a little slow, with mostly me talking to the kids, but the high schoolers started to pick it up and took over.  One of my star athletes talked about how smoking really effects how you play sports.  A couple of my girls talked about how smoking effects pregnant women and their babies.  They also helped the kids come up with a list of terms to use when they search on the internet for pictures (we have internet filters that block students from certain sites).


Here's two more videos they made.  Enjoy!


What Snuff Can Do to You

Stop Smoking

No comments:

Post a Comment